March 10, 2010

People I Adore: Ella



I'm utterly mad for everything in this video.

It has one of my absolute favorite songs ever ('Born a Girl' by the Manic Street Preachers), it has an Alice in Wonderland-style dress (Pretty!), and it has EllaUK in it who is completely gorgeous. I mean honestly, I would kill to look half as good as she does. I don't think I've ever looked so lovely en femme despite always wishing I could.

I swear I pretty much fell in love with Ella when I saw this video for the first time.  If you don't know her, take a moment to check out her blog. She's an awesome girl and I *heart* her. Much love for Ella. :)




1 comment:

  1. yes i do remever finding this very same vid a few years back now and loving it then and just as much now!

    and yes i to wish want what this song is saying i wish i ahd been born a girl instead of a male i wisah and want to be a girl always have so wanted to be female to be able to dress so very cute and pretty at long last have long soft hair breast and a round soft body!

    i want to be a girl to only one other thing i still want long blonde hair girly long soft blonde hair i want to be a girl at last oh please change me transfrom me into a girl!

    ReplyDelete